Customer Assistant – Visual Stylist
This is a permanent position working as Visual Stylist at the Fosse Park Store.
37.5 hours across 5 days a week.
Every other Saturday.
Shifts are either 7:00 – 15:00 or 11:00 – 19:00
Best in town execution 80% of time spent
- Delivers an aspirational and consistent visual execution that inspires our customers to buy more and buy more often
- Executes the dressing and styling of mannequins and VM displays every launch, ensuring consistent handwriting in line with M&S Principles and the key looks
- Focuses on styling updates and refreshes when there is product newness, including the placing of new lines across C&H
- Implementation of large format marketing every launch for all BU’s and small format placement in the right area in line with the marketing guidelines
- Implements and refreshes Best in Town windows and entrances, with a daily focus on 1st Bites and key customer journey touchpoints
- Creates appropriate outfit building following the guidelines and relevance to the store customer, handling the product within departments focusing on key lines and best sellers
Develop brilliant people 20% of time spent
- Supports the store coaching of outfit building and product handling alongside the M&S principles including the upskilling of wider store team members in these areas
- Deliver the highest visual standards on the high street, showcasing the product through mannequins and styling, product handling, outfit building & windows implementation, coaching the C&H team on C&H standards and presentation
- Look for opportunities to raise the bar visually in stores by working with the Store Visual Manager and Store Manager
Academy Visual Merchandisers
- With Store Visual Manager, support the Region with Visual & C&H training and coaching that sets the standard
- Consistently deliver upper quartile Best in Town standards & VM execution
- 100% execution of new initiatives
Key Relationships and Stakeholders
- Store Leadership
- Wider Visual Teams
- Regional Manager
- Visual Lead
- Visual Support
- Store and Regional BIG
To apply, click here.