Hours: Full time, Part time 25-30 hours per week
Salary: £10 per hour
Are you drawn to the fast-paced, vibrant and quick- service restaurant eatery and also want to make a real impact in a growing company? Grounded Kitchen is looking for Restaurant Managers and Assistant Restaurant Managers to work in our new site due to open in the Fosse Park Shopping Centre.
Key requirements & responsibilities for this role are:
- An excellent multitasker who works well under pressure.
- Financially astute with experience in rota management, ordering and stock taking.
- Guest Experience must be at the top of your agenda.
- A collaborative approach to working is a must.
- Motivating, training and supporting your team.
- You will help organise marketing activities, such as local restaurant promotional events.
- Preparing reports at the end of your shift/week, stock counts, stock control and invoice processing.
- You will meet and greet customers, assisting with any queries and promoting.
- Efficient quality control of the delivery of all restaurant items.
- You will help to create and execute sales plans, profit and staff development.
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Food preparation: 2 years (preferred)
- Restaurant management: 1 year (preferred)
To Apply, click here.