|We are looking for an Executive Head Chef for a brand-new and exciting brasserie concept opening soon in Leicester. We are creating a unique menu specialising in pastries, brunch, desserts and coffee.
If you are enthusiastic about self-development and embrace opportunities to improve your skills and knowledge whenever possible, you could enjoy a long and rewarding career as an executive Chef at Isha Patisserie.
You will be exposed to unique pastry items of quality as well as exceptional drinks. Stylish, confident, distinctive coffees and drinks created with passion and temerity, and food that is elegant and modern.
If you feel you have the following experience and desire for a new challenge this could be the job for you
· Controlling and directing the food preparation process
· Managing and working closely with other Chefs of all levels
· Creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes ensuring variety and quality
· Determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering
· Ultimately responsible for ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including sanitary and food safety guidelines
· Being responsible for health and safety and hygiene practices
· work closely with the Pastry Chef to source sustainable, competitively priced, quality ingredients from new and existing suppliers
· A strong leader who can not only lead the kitchen but can work with the owners who have years of hospitality knowledge
· achieve targets on food, staff costs and quality control measures
To land a job as a Head Chef you will need:
· Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace Award
· Minimum 3 years relevant experience
· Awareness of manual handling techniques
· Awareness of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) and chemical safety
· Experience of kitchen equipment
As a new and upcoming brand, we are open to new ideas and want to create a fun and rewarding atmosphere within your everyday role. There is plenty of room for promotions, rewards and company benefits to offer. The role provides the opportunity to learn and develop specialist skills and knowledge while developing your craft with creativity and flair. While working as a Chef you will gain a vast cross section of transferable skills such as organisation, communication, problem-solving, multitasking, diligence and attention-to-detail that can be utilised in many roles and industries.
As well as this position, we are also looking for baristas, pastry chefs, waiters and a marketing executive. We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
To Apply, send your CV to email@example.com
|Please quote ‘ Head Chef – Isha Patisserie’ in the subject box|