Retail Team Member
Retail Team Member
Part time – 20 hours per week
Contracted hours 20 per week working 4 days out of 7 between the hours of 6am and 9.30pm. Hours and availability can be discussed more at interview process.
You’ll fit right into Greggs as a Team Member if you;
- Are committed to recommending and selling our products to our customers
- Go the extra mile to make sure every customer leaves with a smile
- Are supporting of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good
- Are a great team player – respectful and appreciative towards our Greggs Family
- Are friendly, honest and hardworking and enjoy some fun at work!
Some customer service experience always comes in handy, although it’s not essential as we will support you with great training.
What we can offer
As well as a non-stop working environment, and a rewarding feeling of accomplishment and teamwork, we have a whole range of perks that you can take advantage of.
- Career progression and brilliant training programmes
- Employee Staff Discount up to 50% off our food
- Holiday entitlement starting at 4.2 weeks and increasing with service, plus bank holidays (Pro-rata for part-time)
- Profit share scheme (after 6 months service)
- Plus, much more!
We love to see our people flourish and go as far as they want to with their careers with Greggs. So, if you want to progress further in your retail career and become a junior manager with Greggs, we’ll support you every step of the way.
What you’ll do
Greggs Team Members are the face and voice of our business, engaging with our customers and offering a fantastic shopping experience, whatever the weather!
Join us and you’ll be part of a team that loves putting our customers first in all that we do. This means a passion for delivering fast and friendly service, pride in preparing our much-loved products and keeping the shop clean and tidy.
It’s not an easy role, it can be tiring and pressurising, especially during key trading hours such as breakfast and lunch time service. But, of course, it’s also very rewarding, being surrounded by friendly and welcoming people and a great team, there’ll be time for some fun along the way!
Here at Greggs, we love what we do and we have fun! What makes Greggs so special is our culture – the way we are, the way we behave and the way we support each other. We’re hard-working, but above all else we’re family; and it doesn’t matter who you are, where you’re from or what your favourite bake is, we’d love you to join us! We want everyone to feel welcome at Greggs and our colleagues to be able to be themselves at work, whatever their background, preferences, or views.
To Apply: Fosse Park Jobs – 2022 | Indeed.com