|Full and part time: Full time shift 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday during 7am-10pm, Part time shift varies from 8 hours to 40 hours per week, must be flexible weekends and evenings.
Being part of Team JD you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time
they visit your store. You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices, while contributing to a successful store team
- Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter a JD store.
- Understand the process of the Customer Service measuring programme.
- Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range
- Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
- Assist in maintaining standards on the shop floor.
- Keep stock clean and presentable at all times.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- Ensure that product is priced correctly.
- Keep all displays up to date.
- To deputise for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required.
- Represent JD Sports in the most professional manner at all times.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
Skills/Experience/Knowledge needed Benefits:
- Good communication skills.
- Career Progression
- Confident and outgoing.
- Company discount
- Effective selling skills.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension