Highly competitive salary, monthly bonus of 10% if sales targets achieved (with the potential of 20% if stretch targets achieved) and other excellent benefits
We are currently seeking a pro-active, results driven supervisor to join the team in our store. If you thrive on taking the lead on retail operations, inspiring a high performing team to beat their targets and provide a world-class service, then we’d love to have you join us!
Supervisors will over-see the running of the busy sales floor, motivating the team of sales assistants to drive sales and excel in customer service. Our stores are often very busy, so really enjoying a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressured retail environment is essential. Supervisors are expected to coach team members to unlock their sales potential. Day to day, supervisors share their Pandora product knowledge with the wider team, run shop floor coaching sessions, and make sure store operations are running smoothly. Supervisors will lead by example, so will be set their own personal KPIs and sales targets.
The largest jewellery company in the world, we give a voice to millions of people’s loves every day. We sell three pieces of our hand-crafted jewellery every second and have the largest network in the industry, with almost 7,000 points of sale around the globe and a strong online business.
We pursue sustainability In everything we do and have set ambitious and measurable targets across every touchpoint of our business, from sourcing through to the materials we use and the marketing of our products.
Our global workforce is made up of over 27,000 passionate people who, in 2021, helped PANDORA record the highest earnings to date, led by a refreshed long-term growth strategy. The pace of our progress has created an energising, ambitious culture where we are empowered to be ourselves and equipped to deliver our very best.
As we continue to grow, we also continue to invest in our talent. We’re looking for people who share our values and can help us bring our ambitions to life.
What to expect from the role
- Hold the daily team briefs, sharing store’s KPIs, and motivate the team in beating these
- Perform store walks; understand the importance of commerciality and how this shapes the visual merchandising in store
- Monitor store sales figures
- Handle serious complaints that have been escalated
- Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using effective selling skills; focusing on up-selling, UPT, ATV and productivity
- Build the bond between our brand and our customer, by answering queries, providing exemplary service and adapting your approach depending on individuals personalities and needs
- Act as key holder for the store and ensure the relevant store opening/closure procedure is actioned
- Cashing up and reconciling the till systems
- Assist the store management with administrative duties including recruitment and conducting investigations and disciplinary hearings if required
- Assisting with product and POS deliveries; unloading and storing in the correct spaces in store
- Operating the till system, handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges, and anything escalated by the wider team
- Always being alert while on the shop floor and following company security policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe
The successful candidate
The ideal candidate will be a highly capable individual who will confidently support their team to provide an unforgettable PANDORA in-store experience.
Our store teams are the ambassadors of the PANDORA brand. Prior experience with a leading brand is preferred. We look for people who demonstrate the ability to apply our company core values of dreaming, daring, caring and delivering in their role.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in driving sales and profitability in store
- A passion for driving a culture of exemplary customer service
- Strong communication skills in order to establish and coach a high performance team
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing business needs
- A positive, can-do attitude with a contagious enthusiasm for PANDORA product and core values
- A well-presented appearance with a taste for luxury and a passion for retail
Why work with us?
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none.
Our generous benefits package includes:
- A highly competitive salary
- Monthly bonus of 10% if sales targets achieved (with the potential of 20% if stretch targets are achieved!)
- 55% employee discount
- Access to Winniperks, our online discount and benefits platform, which includes gym discounts, partnership deals, hospitality offers and more!
- Parties, incentives and gifts throughout the year
To apply, click here.