Team Member – Part Time
We serve perfect hand crafted burgers using the finest British and Irish beef, alongside freshly prepared sides and creamy ice-cream shakes! All of our food is freshly prepared in-house every day, the various cuts of Angus beef are ground in-store daily and our soft buns are baked fresh and delivered from a local, artisan, family bakery. We’re passionate about quality and service, and this should be the outstanding attribute of all employees. We aim to create a vibrant and electric environment, where all staff members thrive, with opportunities to progress and develop into senior positions within the organisation.
As a Boo Team Member, you will learn as you grow – training on every aspect of the operation and progressing in responsibility and pay. You will gain experience and new skills to help you contribute to your success and ours. We’re going through a period of rapid growth, today’s Team Members can easily be tomorrow’s Store Managers!
You will represent the restaurant with inspiring initiative, passion, energy and knowledge, ensuring every customer has a great experience and our ‘community’ ethos is well executed. Other responsibilities of a Team Member could be:
- Cooking, cleaning, prepping and caring for our guests!
- Reaching for new challenges and seeking out additional responsibility
- Balancing high order volume with consistent, high quality
- Participating in ongoing training and development
- Learning different skills and responsibilities at various stations
- Cross training and cross utilising of skills
- Adhering to our high standards of cleaning, food hygiene and health & safety
We are seeking warm, friendly, intuitive and highly motivated individuals to be the next Boo leaders in a customer-service driven, fun, engaging and team-orientated environment. Some additional requirements we would love to see but are not essential are:
- Previous hospitality and/or food service experience – this is a plus! – we’ll teach you the rest!
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Self motivated achiever, interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities
- Open availability and flexibility is a must – ability to work a variety of shifts if required
- Must be dedicated and keen to deliver an excellent customer experience as well as high standards of food quality
|Fosse Park Ave, Leicester LE19 1HY, UK
|Wed, 06 Mar 2024