Coronavirus (COVID-19) Notice
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDANCE
When visiting, please ensure you follow the latest Government guidelines and we kindly ask that you observe the following measures during your visit:
- Government advice is that face coverings are required for all retail stores commencing from 30th November.
- We want everyone to feel safe and welcome while shopping with us.
- While wearing face coverings is mandatory, we understand that some people will be exempt from doing so.
- Please respect other people’s space.
- Some stores may request that you continue to follow specific guidance, use face coverings, or limit entries. Please respect these requests for the wellbeing of staff and visitors.
We want to reassure you that the wellbeing of our staff and visitors is our priority. We continue to follow measures at this site including:
- An enhanced cleaning regime including all key touch points.
- The installation of hand sanitiser points.
If you have any concerns, we recommend you contact the individual stores you wish to visit ahead of travelling and consider visiting away from peak times. Retail stores are generally quietest before 11am and after 4pm.
- Please be aware that you may need to queue for some stores as there will be limited capacity inside
- Visitor toilets are open during centre opening hours with enhanced cleaning regimes and a queuing system in place
- Please contact individual stores or visit their websites for any specific measures they may have in place including opening times, vulnerable persons shopping times, changing room policies, payment options etc
- Centre peak times are between 11am-4pm Monday-Sunday
- We recommend bringing a face covering with you in case it is required for your visit
We continue to monitor the situation and Government’s public health guidance closely, and we will keep all of our visitors updated via our website and social media channels, should the situation change.
0116 263 0603